LOLGA - Profile
Ranked #64 out of 424 shops
Leave a Review | Read Customer Reviews
Top 5 Ranked Shops
|#2 Koala Credits|
LOLGA - Price History
LOLGA - In depth
While some virtual currency shops try to cast a wide net by selling currency for dozens of games, LOLGA focuses on selling currency and power leveling services for only the hottest games. While they only have 11 games in their catalog, LOLGA has something to offer everyone; for example, sports fans can buy currency for games such as Madden and FIFA while role-playing aficionados can purchase currency for games such as Final Fantasy XIV and Runescape. In addition to powerleveling and virtual currency, LOLGA also sells items for both Final Fantasy XI and XIV, including crafting items, pets and mounts.
LOLGA is a good source of virtual currency at low prices; by focusing on only a few games, they can ensure they are offering good prices on the Internet. For example, their prices for Final Fantasy XIV gil are usually 5 percent lower than the average market price. LOLGA does not have a loyalty program, instead opting to offer the lowest prices they can to their entire customer base.
The site claims that 85 percent of all customers receive their orders in 30 minutes, with the other 15 percent taking upwards of three hours or more based on the amount of order. LOLGA claims high delivery times are due to errors outside of their control, such as the customer not responding to a request for documents, a problem with the payment system used or the automated delivery system failing to find a player.
Shopping and Payment
The LOLGA site runs great on both PC and mobile devices, eschewing large graphics or videos for colorful images that load quickly on any device. While there is no quick buy option, most gamers will find it easy to navigate the website and place an order. LOLGA supports over a dozen payment methods, including PayPal, SOFORT and Western Union; however, what might turn some customers off is that LOLGA calls its customers to confirm orders before processing them. In addition to calling, LOLGA also requires proof of identification and may even ask you to verify your credit card information.
There are only two ways to contact a LOLGA customer service representative: through a live chat option on their website or email. The good news is that the live chat service is available 24/7, with customer service representatives answering questions in under two minutes. While it can take longer to receive a response via email, LOLGA encourages its customers to use the live chat option if they are looking for speedy assistance.
LOLGA - Leave a Review
Wondering what other players are saying about certain shops? Visit individual shop profiles in this section for in-depth information about each shop. Besides contact details, find out what customer feedback and reviews the shop is getting, their price levels and whether they are considered a MMOBUX trusted shop.
LOLGA - Read Customer Reviews
Leave a Review | Read Customer Reviews
I have yet to have any real issues with the company. The only problem I have is with communication when I use the chat, although I guess that's to be expected with all Non-US companies
24 hours later i hasn't been contacted. I contacted the same person who told me it would be another 12 hours. Frustrated, I waited another 12 hours, only to be told to wait another 24. Instead I contacted PayPal and got my money refunded immediately.
My first 2 incidents with lolga went incident free, but my 3rd was enough that I'll never do business with them again
I sell them my in game items.
Prices are fair and fast payment.
Email is efficient way to talk to them.
This makes LOLGA not only the fastest provider (no unnecessary phonecalls after the payment has already been confirmed -- not to mention asking my creditcard details after I paid through moneybookers... wtf?), but also the most reliable. (And their customer service is fantastic, too.)
Perhaps you people should actually think and ask whether the gold can be delivered before whining they CAN'T deliver it. Every time I've made a payment I got the gold within half an hour, and if you even tried to be a decent consumer, so would you.